Reset64 Magazine is back after a year in the wilderness to bring you the long awaited 12th edition of our Commodore 64 gaming magazine!
This issue is full to the brim, containing 76 pages of the latest news, game reviews, hints & tips, features and columns. We welcome back a load of your favourite Reset64 writers and contributors, as well as introduce you to some special new guests!
- Beautiful original cover art by Anthony Stiller, inspired by Aviator Arcade 2.
- 24 game reviews of a selection of releases from the last year, including full reviews of Aviator Arcade II, Rocky Memphis: The Legend of Atlantis, Space Moguls and Organism.
- An interview with Icon64 members Trevor Storey and Stuart Collier, focusing on the making of Rocky Memphis: The Legend of Atlantis.
- The second half of Paul Morrison's epic chat with C64 gamedev legends Jason Aldred, Pete Baron, Andrew Braybrook, Jon Hare and Simon Pick, discussing shmups on the C64.
- Peter Poker, Reset’s resident tips guru, presents cheats and hints, including a solution for Prior Arts' stunning Caren and the Tangled Tentacles.
- Ms. Mad Lemon makes her Reset64 debut, discussing her love of the C64's SID chip!
- Brand new comic series from Cameron Davis, based on the C64 4k RPG Chef Quest by Privvy Software.
- Jari Karjalainen returns to pit the Commodore 64 and Commpdore Plus4 against the Acorn in his Revs comparison.
- The return of your favourite columns, including Blast from the Past, Reset Reloaded, Format Wars and Reset Rewind.
- A stunning Mix-i-Disk featuring the first playable Reset intro intro (by Megastyle), as well as some specially selected modern C64 games, just for you!
Available right NOW as a 'Pay what you like' PDF, with the Mix-i-Disk digital image included in available files.
Many, many hours of hard work goes into producing each issue of Reset. Please consider shouting us a cuppa!
Produced (2019) by Reset Magazine Staff.